Tune Ups ( Spark Plugs, Wires, EGR valves, Fuel Filters, Air Filters )
Regular tune-ups are essential to a properly functioning vehicle. They help to prevent future problems, and can also allow technicians to identify and replace worn out parts. Tune-ups can help you vehicle last longer and get better performance. Your vehicle’s manual should list how often a tune-up is required.
A thorough tune-up involves:
- Replacing the air filter and fuel filter
- Installing new spark plugs and replacing worn ones
- Inspecting and installing new distributor cap and rotors
- Inspecting the valve-cover gasket and adjusting valves when necessary
- Checking and refilling all fluids
- Checking the battery and cleaning its terminals
- Checking and cleaning all wires and EGR valves
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at Jack Smith’s Transmission and Automotive Services at 828-252-4792, or visit us at our location: 240 Biltmore Avenue Asheville, NC 28801.